The criteria for the Memorial scholarship will be:
Must participate in at least 6 regular LEJGA events
· Participants must be in good standing with the LEJGA and have not experienced any recent* disciplinary actions taken. (*Recent will be defined by the Directors.)
· The participants will be asked to complete an application. Stroke average will not be asked but grade point average will be considered and must be verified by the participant’s school system. Grade point average will not disqualify a participant from receiving a scholarship, but grades may make a difference in the amount of the scholarship award. All recipients must be accepted to a college, university, or technical school.
· Recipients must also complete an essay. The topic will be determined each season.
· Recipients will be invited to the Fremont Invitational dinner and attendance is required to receive scholarship unless excused by the Tournament Director.
· The scholarship will be paid directly to the player’s college, university, or technical school at the beginning of the second semester.
The deadline for the scholarships will be July 15th. This date will be determined and published later. The amount of each scholarship will be determined at a later date and dispersion will be at the discretion of the Directors. The Memorial and PGM scholarships amounts will also be determined by the Directors. Please mail applications to the LEJGA 2406 New State Rd. Norwalk, Ohio 44857
For Application Click HERE.